Are you ready for a day of internal observation? To hit the pause button and flow with more clarity, wisdom and wholeheartedness? Are you prepared to do the work necessary to access the profound information that sits in the basement of your psyche? In this transformational intensive, you will immerse yourself in various healing modalities from yoga, meditation, breath-work, shadow-work, yoganidra, story telling, sound healing and more. You will explore your psychological history through guided trance journeys and connect deeply with sacred community of women as well as your divine femininity.
This immersion is for women who are looking for self-reflection and a keen interest in investigating the physical and emotional stability of the human condition.
Who is this for?
- serious women who are ready to heal, face their shadow, and peel layers of conditioning
Are you looking:
- to cultivate a stronger relationship with yourself, those you love and the world?
- for a safe space to share, connect and rejoice?
- to express your deepest heart fully?
- for a path to heal from within?
- to commit to your life?
- to understand where resistance comes from?
- for forgiveness towards the unheard and unseen inner child?
- to live from a place of true connection?
- to identify the trigger, fade the fear and embrace vulnerability.
Then this is for you!
Now ask yourself: what is stopping you to commit?
What you’ll experience:
- a confident understanding of where your body keeps score and what your soul craves
- deep inner shadow work that reveals information from your past and your parents
- the refinement of your story and how you tell it
- yoga and meditation practices to help you bring more love to each triggering moment
- a fascinating understanding of how your body/brain holds onto trauma
- leading from your intuitive human essence
- group discussions on grief, pain and honoring
- somatic embodiment practices
- altering your nervous system from stress to rest
11-2pm: Journalling/Yoga, Somatic Shadow Work, Inner Child Workshop
4-7pm: Family Ties Workshop, Meditation, Closing Ceremony
PAST PARTICIPANT TAKEAWAYS
- Allowing myself to understand, feel, and process all I was going through in a space with sisterhood, I was able to truly let go.
- I took back my connection to my breath, compassion & faith. This was everything I needed and more.
- It brought me back to my truth, awareness of my emotions and what my energy brings to life. It felt amazing to finally free myself from the trauma from childhood I was so tightly holding onto.
- The partner work was truly incredible. I realized I don’t necessarily have to directly confront my parents to get my story off of my chest and change my narrative.
- Such a magical experience. I am deeply grateful.
- Relieved, I removed a pound of weight off my shoulders. It felt good to express feelings and thoughts that were being held in for so long.
- I was really inspired by the whole ‘bring it on’ attitude of the weekend.