Many of my students find that the physical practice of yoga becomes a gateway to emotional and spiritual exploration that can be enhanced through private practice. These sessions combine a mixture of yoga, meditation, philosophy, anatomy, understanding the psyche and how to truly take your yoga off of the mat and into your daily life. To become the best version of yourself is the greatest gift you can give to someone else and yourself. Through exploring how your body and posture keeps score and how your brain is wired, we work together in developing a new path in order to clear collected debris and create spaciousness in the present moment, where we all belong. As a guide, I prefer to work with consistent and serious clients on a long term basis, however I do understand that some people may want to start with one session first.
These solo sessions are ideal for those looking to:
- Understand triggers and bring awareness to the root cause of any trauma, dis-ease, or injury.
- Expand their knowledge in specific areas of the practice.
- Set their own schedule around a very busy calendar.
- Receive personal attention in form, alignment and posture.
- Explore the spiritual side of the practice.
- Have an injury and need more of a therapeutic approach to assist with recovery.
All sessions take place in clients home in NYC or a rental space (extra charge).
For international clients – solo sessions are held in my ZOOM room that suits your time zone.
Please note healing is healing and while in person creates a deeper connection, online sessions are just as transformative.
Please note: Private practice packages are valid and must be used within six (6) months. There is a strict cancellation policy which requires a 24-hr notice to prevent a session being dropped from your package. No refunds.
For full Terms & Conditions read HERE.