The Yoga Collective | 135 W 29th St, NYC
September 14-16th 2018
Friday 6-8pm | Saturday & Sunday 1-6pm | $475
ONLY 15 SPOTS AVAILABLE
This immersion is a three day exploration into the art of healing.
Are you ready for a weekend of internal observation? To hit the pause button and flow with more clarity, wisdom and wholeheartedness? Are you prepared to do the work necessary to access the profound information that sits in the basement of your psyche? In this transformational intensive, you will immerse yourself for three days in various healing modalities from yoga, meditation, breath-work, shadow-work, yoga-nidra, story telling and more. You will explore your psychological history through guided trance journeys and connect deeply with sacred community.
Who is this for?
- serious students who are at any level of their practice
Are you looking:
- to cultivate a stronger relationship with yourself, those you love and the world?
- for a safe space to share, connect and rejoice?
- to express your deepest heart fully?
- for a path to heal from within?
- to commit to your life?
- for forgiveness towards the unheard and unseen inner child?
- to live from a place of true connection?
Now ask yourself: what is stopping me to commit?
What you’ll experience:
- a confident understanding of where your body keeps score and what your soul craves
- deep inner shadow work that reveals information from your past and your parents
- the refinement of your story and how you tell it
- yoga and meditation practices to help you bring more love to each triggering moment
- a fascinating understanding of how your fascia holds onto trauma
- leading from your intuitive human essence
- group discussions on grief, pain and honoring
- shifting from dissonance to resonance
- altering your nervous system from stress to rest
Ready to commit? Sign up below. Only 15 spots available.
Friday September 14th:
6-7pm Opening Ceremony | 7-8pm Asana/Meditation
Saturday September 15th:
1-2:30pm Asana/Pranayama | 2:30-3:30 Story Telling | 3:30-5 Shadow Work | 5-6pm Meditation/ Yoga Nidra
Sunday September 16th:
1-2:30pm Asana/Pranayama | 2:30-3:30 Gateway to Vulnerability | 3:30-5 Free The Fascia | 5-6pm Closing Ceremony
Due to the intimacy of this immersion and the required meticulous monitoring of students, this event is non-refundable and non-transferable. Thank you for understanding.